Thursday, May 14, 2009
Delete
Most blog post are deleted because I couldn't even access the blog. :(
Sorry but if you need any info about previous post (recent) is about :
Class meeting, but I see uncooperativeness, so I don't want to execute the class meeting. What for anyway, some of you will ask. Which is totally unneeded, need to go home... Et cetera. Some of you said that the class is not cooperative, why not be cooperative yourself?
I'm trying to make you all involve in everything the main class committee is doing, but supposingly Bharath and Rayson don't agree. So I guess I let them do what they want and upset Mdm Karima more. Get more complains.
It's so terrible.
And next info is about CME Co-director, and if you did not notice the whiteboard, Kishore has been chosen. Please cooperate! The directors need your cooperation.
And I shall rant about today's CME. Your behaviour was bad. And I didn't say that mine was good, anyway. But seriously, to the boys, you were MONKEYS. To most of the boys, if you find this insulting, why not improve in your behaviour? No telling me all the bad words, its YOUR FAULT and you should change it?! What for if I call you out after class and scold you?
You sure won't like it right? I'm not a teacher and I don't want to scold anyone. And I want to be friends with anyone and not be enemies. Ok?! What kind of class is this? So many complains! It's a shame to us! And to the previous 1/3ians! What kind of trend is this?
Stop ordering people, stop shouting and saying about swine flu (don't treat this as a joke ok) and of course, please know when you're supposed to stop. It's a terrible behaviour you know. I'm very ashamed. And I'm scared if all of us get booked for detention! Has happened before, can happen again. Nothing is impossible!
Can we just start anew and stop being a nuisance to teachers? Most of us (yes even I'm addressing myself) are very bad in behaviour. I think even I don't have the perfect basic ettiquette. I try. But are you? That you ask yourself.
And of course, can we please work together? I don't want to say names, so I refer to myself. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, especially the boys (if you're soft at heart). So...
1) Don't make too much noise like banging the door, tables.
2) Stop screaming!!!!! You know you can seriously make someone deaf! Happened to a friend when I was in P2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3) Pay more attention in class, you get more knowledge.
4) PLEASE LAH, GREET TEACHERS OK!
5) Don't interrupt teachers when they're talking! BASIC RULES! (Especially to Kevin, Sidharrth and Zhi Xing. Its very rude and irritating to those who want to learn)
6) Keep the classroom clean!!!
7) COOPERATE WITH THE LEADERS OF THE PROJECT!
8) Don't argue lah, and if you think that writing names is a joke, then go ahead, do all sorts of funny things!
9) Can you PLEASE don't go shouting like a madman/WOman at the corridor?
10) I don't see you all play basketball/soccer in class now. Good. !!!
11) Don't giggle and laugh and talk when teacher is talking, don't think you're hidden behind people's heads.
You see, you all have
10/11 pointers to improve on! I know we can do it, but it all depends on you to cooperate ok?! And please, don't walk around in class. It's very bad habit (I do that sometimes but I try not to!!!)
I hope to see more improvements! Let's not make anyone (teachers or students alike) angry with us ok?! We are AT THE BOTTOM OF THE SEA IN BEHAVIOUR!!! It's so embarrassing!
And if you did a mistake, SAY SORRY!
-Nazira . (I know you all will say I very bossy and stuff, but I really don't care because it's for your own good!)
3:00 PM