no surprise here

regular muggles living in an all to muggle-world,
little parts of us died when we realised we'd never get to go to hogwarts.
we want to be 14 again.
but it's too late, cause severus snape's already dead.
so is michael jackson.
why are we always just a little too late?
-;-
Room filled with 40 souls :D
From CSS 2/3'10.
Singapore.
Friday, May 15, 2009
Games Day 2009

A memorable day for some, and some don't agree. I know I have been shouting for sometimes during the race because really my temper was getting on me. Some were not cooperating and hurrying.

But nevertheless, getting fourth in Captains Ball and Soccer (4th right?) and Basketball (4th right?) is good enough. Because I watched you guys at 4th level during the rest when we had a break eating the vanilla/choco/kaya bun. I saw the soccer boys played hard, and Faris solo-ing. Azfar did great, with Zhen Bang alright. Kishore was trying to attack/defend at the same time, which I think he had a lot of things to do. So I guess you soccer boys did the best!

I had no chance to watch the Basketball players play, however, which is... Saddening! But I knew it was a tough fight. :)

And Captain's ball! You did superbly well. :) But getting fourth is still good, but I know you guys can do much much more with much much practise, okay! :)

Eco race was a fun activity. Except for the questions on the papers around the whole school. Reaaaally hard. I could really never ever guess the right answer without the internet, hoho!

But all were smart and did all the questions! Except one, which wasn't a question but a challenge to TIE a dozen bottles with a string. Which we never did. :( Cos no string! Should have asked the cleaner, though. Hehe.

But of course only the Eco race activity was the only one we won, you guys tasted victory as well as a class for getting 4th, even if the class wasn't announced. You guys and girls did well, and next year, aim for the higher expectations.

When our class won third, none of the participants knew, not the Sec 1s not Sec2s or other upper classes! We knew it on the spot, though. So Denish was supposed to go, but the person started calling. So I hurried along.

Well done to : Carmen, Zahirah, Fatin, Denish, Darryl, YiPeng!!!
Honorary mentions (woahhh.) : Nisha, Meenakshi and Kevin!
Back-up mentions : Darryl

Why? Because Kevin came to support us (yay!) and Nisha and Meenakshi came down too during the last part of the race! :) Cheered us! YAYYY.

The challenge we did against 1/1's team and another class, we won them! But they did they're best! So they also had the special part too. :)

That is all. If those who played Captain's Ball, Basketball or Soccer and even cheerleading, why not post?

-Welfare.

*UPDATE : Carmen was supposed to be in the list!!! XD Sorry Carmen! Forgot!

4:07 PM




may the force be with you

link || link || link || link || link || link
tag to be linked.
danke. gracias. xie xie. nandri. terima kasih. arigatou. kamsahamnida. thank you.

after tomorrow but before today

May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 July 2010 December 2010

you owe me a cookie

Designer
DancingSheep
Resources
x


swear like a sailor


ShoutMix chat widget