no surprise here

regular muggles living in an all to muggle-world,
little parts of us died when we realised we'd never get to go to hogwarts.
we want to be 14 again.
but it's too late, cause severus snape's already dead.
so is michael jackson.
why are we always just a little too late?
-;-
Room filled with 40 souls :D
From CSS 2/3'10.
Singapore.
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Hooray!

At last! Thanks to several people who really really stayed back to the end of the skit, we finished all the scenes! :)

Thanks to Mdm Karima for helping out earlier when some were in the Physics Lab. :) But still, the battery in my camera died when I was about to.. Upload the videos into my computer? ^_^

Thanks to those who stayed back till the end!

And I took a picture of those who stayed back till the end. A group photo... Hehe! Will post it up once this class blog is safe from rippers, okay! :)

And I really really loveeeeeeee the idea of the skit. No real people but just drawings on the whiteboard! :) Soooo creative! Hehe. And and, the goldfish is left in the class. OMFG. Howwwww!?! Omgee, I should go and buy the air pump yeah..!

And then when I buy it, we shall have our personal fish tank. Hahaha!

:) Then it's like an external project. Wheee!

And I will edit the videos soon. Thanks so much for making this skit a success! (altho I know the quality sucks if my computer hate me tonight...)

Anyone need any songs? Or can recommend me nice songs? Not metal or rock. I prefer some nice ones after having a heavy dose of Celine Dion and Lady Gaga... ouch.

:)
-weeeeeeeeeeeeelfare.

7:37 PM




may the force be with you

link || link || link || link || link || link
tag to be linked.
danke. gracias. xie xie. nandri. terima kasih. arigatou. kamsahamnida. thank you.

after tomorrow but before today

May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 July 2010 December 2010

you owe me a cookie

Designer
DancingSheep
Resources
x


swear like a sailor


ShoutMix chat widget