no surprise here
regular muggles living in an all to muggle-world,
little parts of us died when we realised we'd never get to go to hogwarts.
we want to be 14 again.
but it's too late, cause severus snape's already dead.
so is michael jackson.
why are we always just a little too late?
-;-
Room filled with 40 souls :D
From CSS 2/3'10.
Singapore.
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Sole picture
Now, there is something which I wanted to post. A picture. Well, of course it involves people anyway in that picture, I apologize if I said anything hurtful in my previous post. But it is true.
And this picture was what I took at the "scary place" Vijay took us during the CME meeting. :)
The first one was my shadow, because I had total boredom over this meeting. The sun was scorching hot! So much for a wet weather month! Then the second picture showed that the sun was high above us all humans. And lucky, a tall tree shaded us. The third picture was Faris (in red teeshirt) and the right girl is Hui See.
They were busy, doing what I don't know about. So taking photos were what I did. Mostly. And talk rubbish. :P
That is all for today, 1/3. I will post more non-human pictures soon. To decorate the posts. :D
-Welfare .
3:49 PM