no surprise here
regular muggles living in an all to muggle-world,
little parts of us died when we realised we'd never get to go to hogwarts.
we want to be 14 again.
but it's too late, cause severus snape's already dead.
so is michael jackson.
why are we always just a little too late?
-;-
Room filled with 40 souls :D
From CSS 2/3'10.
Singapore.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
AYG Cheer
Today I went to AYG briefing yup!
And of course, I know that 1/3 is very very loud! Can you name this AYG cheer you have to learn? Doooo name it alright! :)
Verse 1
C-O-M-M/ O-N/ W-E-A-L-T-H!
(What does it say? {COMMONWEALTH!} I can't hear you! {COMMONWEALTH!})
Verse 2
Sorry I can't remember. Kinda long.
Verse 3
You might be good at running
You might be good at track
But when it comes to CSS
You might as well stand back
'Cos you've gotta fact the fact
That CSS aims to be perfect!
Alright! So what is YOUR idea of naming this cheer? Tag in the tagboard! Thank you lots <3 Many ideas will be appreciated alright.
Reminder : please RESEARCH and remember some facts about BAHRAIN and ASIAN YOUTH GAMES! :) Because you're gonna play games! :) And yup! PLEASE BE HYPER DUDES! :x
Wear half uniform (pe and shorts/skirt/pants)! :)
And yes, pls pls cooperate and don't isolate yourself alright! You gotta smile and be happy! :) Drink lots of water cos the weathers pretty irregular. :/
-Nazira~
12:14 PM