Watch this video, people! :) I love this song lah! Do update th blog wif pictures or any vids u'd like to share~ :) I'll post more vids k! :D
Oh.. This is a VOICEOVER from a 3D game called Granado Espada. I play it alot when I'm free. It's a hardcore game that allows u to control 3 characters AT ONCE! First ever MMORPG to have a function like that~
Oh.. And MOAR terrible voiceovers... :)
Oh~ There's a GAY character in Granado Espada. :x The guy say Andre. :/ Andre's the name of the Gay character.

Thats all for now... Ha... Ha... Okay, I'm posting CRAP here!
If ya wanna dl GE, the file size is 4.9GB! XD Pls be aware of the RAM of your computer. :/ Suitable for XP comps (oh, Vista comps can still play, but will lag a little at times during colony war)
-Nazirawr! :D