no surprise here
regular muggles living in an all to muggle-world,
little parts of us died when we realised we'd never get to go to hogwarts.
we want to be 14 again.
but it's too late, cause severus snape's already dead.
so is michael jackson.
why are we always just a little too late?
-;-
Room filled with 40 souls :D
From CSS 2/3'10.
Singapore.
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Updates and Tips
Hello all! :)
How is your weekend going on? Please tell the people who never go class blog to visit the class blog okay! Must be active! :)
Homework is
Language Arts - None that I know of...
Math - The worksheet Ms Lin gave us
Science - None that I know of...
Geography - Geography Notes... (Topics : Plate Movement/Tectonics, Volcanoes, Mountains etc)
History - Ancient Civilisation in either : Middle East/Europe/Asia
Art - Kadinsky Composition VIII
I guess that's all? Please tag and help update, tyvm! :D
Roman Numerals.
1 - I
2 - II
3 - III
4 - IV
5 - V
6 - VI
7 - VII
8 - VIII
9 - IX
10 - X
Allé! Tips on exam is also pinned on one of the class noticeboards. Oh guys&gals, I will bring my camera someday to snap pictures. :) Long time haven't done it. Shld have memories to keep right? (:
If Blogger isn't working for you... And the toolbar's in a mess/invisible... And the textbox is GONE, go and set Blogger DRAFT as the default! :)
Orighteyys. That izz ALL. :)
-Naaaazira. :D
5:33 PM