no surprise here
regular muggles living in an all to muggle-world,
little parts of us died when we realised we'd never get to go to hogwarts.
we want to be 14 again.
but it's too late, cause severus snape's already dead.
so is michael jackson.
why are we always just a little too late?
-;-
Room filled with 40 souls :D
From CSS 2/3'10.
Singapore.
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Updates
To Vijay (because you're not online all the time like I am lol!)
I lost my welfare badge and I have reported the loss to Mdm Ros and the general office. And the punishment's noooooot caning. :/
To the rest :
Yup! We do need to decorate the classroom! We need to have people to give their ideas and please drag everyBODY and everyMIND to this class blog. We wooden' wanna have this blog dead, don't we? Please say you wooden' wanna see this blog dead! :/ *saddeneds*
Firstly (on top of other stuff b4 I forget)
DO homework. :/ Haha!
Math 6B No. 1 - 4. Do it nowowow.
For people like you (those who never/haven't bought thatthat history and geog book, buy now...!) *sorbbs, so expensive!* and I (lol!)
And noooooooooooow.
~ Dumdeedum.
CLASS THEME. Omg, so easy. Please don't give me a DUMB answer, make the class as red as Manchester united. HELL-OOOOOOO. -.-'' Most of thaaa girls don't like soccer. LOL. I like. So... Go settle wif Mdm Malar if ya wanna soccer ~ I can have a wall SPECIALLY for soccer..
PROVIDED YOU PUT IN MONEY TO BUY NECESSARY STUFF OR YOU BUY YOURSELF. Haha!
Class theme/colours.
Green. Yellow, white. Rainbow. Silhouette. blah. blah. blah. The list goes on and on, neverending. Spit out your answers to me, NOT YOUR SALIVA. :/
Done. (done, one, ne, e...~)
-Naaaaaaaaaaazira. (i'm at stake here. lawl.)
7:49 PM