no surprise here

regular muggles living in an all to muggle-world,
little parts of us died when we realised we'd never get to go to hogwarts.
we want to be 14 again.
but it's too late, cause severus snape's already dead.
so is michael jackson.
why are we always just a little too late?
-;-
Room filled with 40 souls :D
From CSS 2/3'10.
Singapore.
Monday, August 17, 2009
Nazira Here :D

Hello dear peeeeeepol. What happened to my blogger screeeennn. Garhh. Forgeddit.

Anyways.

Changing seats?! OH NO. At first I HATED/LOATHED my front seat. then NOW i LOVE MY SEAT.

WHAT THE ... CHANGING AGAINNNNNNN. (!) Better get this over and done with. I WANT TO JUST SLEEEEEEEEP ON MY NEW DESK !

Garh. Waste time manzxc.

What's wrong with you boys ah. always talk sick. -.- and stop talking about Porn sites okay. BECAUSE GIRLS DONT WANT TO HEAR IT. I DONT WANT TO HEAR IT TOOOOOO !

Argh. Miss Teo lectured us about the RELIGIOUS&RACIAL HARMONY. I feel damn... spiked by her words. Vvvvv harsh words, but it's true. I think my seeeeelf got mistake lah.

Like I think I missed out some people. Acted unwise to some people. D: DAMMIT. I WANT TO REDEEEEEEEEEEM MYSELF. (!!!)

Arggg... Vijay, I know u don't see if there are conflicts . Of cos it's not vvv obvious.

But u see gender conflicts. All of us don't wan to b in a group with some people in the opposite gender.

Even me. :X hahaha.

we are co-ed schl. ;) so must mix moreee. not to say that we must change to bcome lesbis and gays. BUT ! must work hand in hand. i think miss teo is right. stop differenciating people by their attitude , whether they are soft and weak to defend themselves against personal attacks.

Shan't mention any names. by now u noe who already.

and of cos. the people who like to shout (LIKE ME) must try not to shout except unnecessary times. pls remind me not to shout unnecessary okaaaaaay. i vvv forgetful.

ramadhan coming ~ :D

1 more year. 2/3 '10. next year. wonder if our bond remains strong.

yup, im free to chat with anytime ok. actually i need help in math :D

AND . i dun really get it about the PE warmups. :X diedieee.

vj, any clarifications? :D

-Nazira

'actions speak louder than words' thats why it's hard to do it. sorry if i've been procrastinating. too much problems on my mind ! :'(

7:44 PM




may the force be with you

link || link || link || link || link || link
tag to be linked.
danke. gracias. xie xie. nandri. terima kasih. arigatou. kamsahamnida. thank you.

after tomorrow but before today

May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 July 2010 December 2010

you owe me a cookie

Designer
DancingSheep
Resources
x


swear like a sailor


ShoutMix chat widget