no surprise here
regular muggles living in an all to muggle-world,
little parts of us died when we realised we'd never get to go to hogwarts.
we want to be 14 again.
but it's too late, cause severus snape's already dead.
so is michael jackson.
why are we always just a little too late?
-;-
Room filled with 40 souls :D
From CSS 2/3'10.
Singapore.
Thursday, September 17, 2009
MISUNDERSTANDING !!! xD
People, listen up (specially the girls)
don't blame me if I said no
PREVIOUSLY about the 1/3 awards thanggg! I didn't even START the whole 1/3 awards thing.
I simply AGREED to the idea of having it, but I didn't start the awards stuff.
The nomination part, we MADE SURE that everyone's names are inside. And it's not only me that gave the nomination. Sidharrth (well, i seriously opposed of him voting for himself, LOL!), Denish, Aloysius (??) and Huisee gave the names that are more suitable in those categories, and we judge by everyday behaviour.
PLEASE BEFORE YOU STATE ABOUT ANYONE (not only me), CHECK YOUR FACTS ~~~~
not being angry here, do not direct the blame :)
lovess ,
naziraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawrhhhh! *shows that bunneh teeth! :D*
6:34 PM