no surprise here
regular muggles living in an all to muggle-world,
little parts of us died when we realised we'd never get to go to hogwarts.
we want to be 14 again.
but it's too late, cause severus snape's already dead.
so is michael jackson.
why are we always just a little too late?
-;-
Room filled with 40 souls :D
From CSS 2/3'10.
Singapore.
Saturday, November 21, 2009
HellO! :D
I just saw Vijay's tag saying that the picnic with games have BBQ.
Oh well, better settle the day that you all are free so I can go chiong book the BBQ Pits at any AXS machine.
OH!!!
And where do you want to have a BBQ? Where where??
The best I can find is... West Coast Park, East Coast Park and Changi Beach Park.
I don't know about the availability leh... :( And we should have settled it earlier about the date.
Costs (booking)
West Coast Park - $20
East Coast Park - $20
Changi Beach Park - $16
So um.. I think Changi Beach is ok , not bcos of the price but.. it's better. I guess? ^^ Even though it's far... :P
East Coast Park, there is only 1 bus... 401 from Bedok Bus Interchange...
West Coast, 176 LAH!!! XD
What is your opinion?? ^^ Pls decide a day too! And those who're coming. ;)
11:42 AM