no surprise here
regular muggles living in an all to muggle-world,
little parts of us died when we realised we'd never get to go to hogwarts.
we want to be 14 again.
but it's too late, cause severus snape's already dead.
so is michael jackson.
why are we always just a little too late?
-;-
Room filled with 40 souls :D
From CSS 2/3'10.
Singapore.
Friday, November 13, 2009
Hello...
Just to state the facts :
There is NO chalet that can occupy more than 34-36 people already.
And to book more than 3 rooms, we must pay more than $300 (i think) unless you're the son of the CEO, which I doubt so, BAKA.
I'd prefer that we go on a movie trip or a picnic or... cycling then play soccer/street soccer/volleyball/handball.
It's cheaper and of course, I know it'll exceed the $10 bill but.. I think it's fun-ner.
And to book the rooms in a chalet, you need to book 4 months in advance.
And booking in advance has its interest so... (more money duh...)
And you don't know if you can book on-the-spot.
Some parents might not allow if the rooms are mixed (as in gender) if there are limited rooms and of course i will expect more girls to come than boys... *seeing the soccer ball flying over the place*
So I guess chalet is not a good idea. Thanks Sid, but your idea of having a chalet trip is DUSHED.
11:00 PM