no surprise here

regular muggles living in an all to muggle-world,
little parts of us died when we realised we'd never get to go to hogwarts.
we want to be 14 again.
but it's too late, cause severus snape's already dead.
so is michael jackson.
why are we always just a little too late?
-;-
Room filled with 40 souls :D
From CSS 2/3'10.
Singapore.
Monday, January 4, 2010
First Day.

How do you feel being a sec2senior? :) So yuppie, first day of school! For those who went to the OGL programme, you missed lots, such as...

The nomination of Class Committee (which I'm glad.. since i'm not appointed,woohoo!)
The seats... (though I'm sorry Fatin, you have to sit behind Faris)
The transform-- No I mean the morphing into diff personalities of Mdm Karima (whom you all know is our Class Mentor!)
The shock that Mr Rafeek is our math teacher, no offense but it really shocked alot, or many, to say, at least.
Then...~ The news about 20 minute curfew for recess! (nooooooooo...!)
No 5 minute break any more.
Chiobus in Sec 1s! (there is so many, lolol)
And then..~ Have to seat in the boy-girl-boy-girl seating arrangement... (groans...)

Though there are some perks today...
SUCH AS THE COLD WEATHER... but I hate the weather when it was in the hall. The bigbigfan is super cooling and cold-ing. Bleah.

I don't get to sit near the door anymore. :(
Sigh. Tomorrow have math! I will post the timetable for TOMORROW.

First period: NYAA (i dunno if we gotta wear PE for that)
Second period: Lang Arts
Then it's recess...! (and we don't get to have a same recess block with Sec 1s! :( )
Third period: Science w/ Mdm Karima
Fourth is Math with Mr Rafeek
Fifth (and the last period) is Conversational MT.

Additional notes:
(1) School starts at 7.20am as usual and assemble in the parade square but when it rains, assemble in the hall~
(2) Bring an ENGLISH storybookie, i may bring one extra book tomorrow, so if you forgot, you can borrow mine.
(3) School ends at 1.30pm. I dunno if you have cca. i doubt so.

Groans! MR FAIZAL ISNT TEACHING US ANYMORE HOME ECONS. Noooooo!

(The rules, the rules of the class.. ._.)

4:29 PM




may the force be with you

link || link || link || link || link || link
tag to be linked.
danke. gracias. xie xie. nandri. terima kasih. arigatou. kamsahamnida. thank you.

after tomorrow but before today

May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 July 2010 December 2010

you owe me a cookie

Designer
DancingSheep
Resources
x


swear like a sailor


ShoutMix chat widget