no surprise here
regular muggles living in an all to muggle-world,
little parts of us died when we realised we'd never get to go to hogwarts.
we want to be 14 again.
but it's too late, cause severus snape's already dead.
so is michael jackson.
why are we always just a little too late?
-;-
Room filled with 40 souls :D
From CSS 2/3'10.
Singapore.
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Third day of Term 1
"The t-shirt competition for level camp has got to be submitted this friday. Please refer to the notice board by tomorrow for the rules and guidelines. I recommend the BAGUS artists in our class to do the job." -Vijay.
Urm.. I'll try to do one, if time permits. I'll make sure that mine will be ugly. Hee!
Y'know.. if there are many good ones, why not combine all of them together?.. Not all of the parts, but mix the patterns and all... :)
Okay, homeworkies:
Read your Language Arts package, the one about Gilgamesh, a historical king of Uruk. Well, Uruk is a part of Mesopotamia. The pages lead all the way to the page before this one that say Lesson 2 handouts.
You must annotate what you understand on the passage. Which means no excuse that you don't understand cos you have Wikipedia beside you. :P
There's Math homework, which is Example 11 and 12 of the Indices notes.
There is no history homework, as far as my mind can remember...
Reminder: I think we all should bring Science file. :) Empty your file of the sec 1 worksheets and file it in another file. (Cos we'll need it for revision for O levels... lolzz)
Home econs, I don't know but I think we should bring our... home econs stuff? (to be on the safe side)...
Tomorrow's a Thursday... Hmmmm.. :/
8:59 PM